OUR OPERATIONAL OBJECTIVE is to help women with disabilities become full members of society.
OUR OPERATIONAL TASKS:
- Make sure that information and necessary education is received by women with disabilities;
- Gather women together to discuss similar or identical problems and find ways to solve them;
- Give psychological and moral support for women with disabilities;
- Collaborate with state, local government and non-governmental organizations, as well as other legal and non-legal persons in the Latvian republic and foreign countries which would progress organizations operational objectives.
OUR OPERATIONAL METHODS:
- Project development;
- Cultural and charitable events;
- Provision and distribution of humanitarian assistance;
- Do other actions which are permitted by the law.
- computer use;
- internet use;
- black and white;
- hand made craft teaching;
- consultations and support.